Summer Blending Challenge
I bet you are like me and you have lots of Summer pics sitting on your computer, waiting to be scrapped.
We thought it would be a great idea to stick to our “Summer” theme for the September challenges.
So, are you in? Here we go:
1. create a “Summer” LO.
2. use only ONE photo but use it TWICE.
3. blend the duplicate into your LO.
4. use ONE word art but use it TWICE.
5. here the same: blend the duplicate into your LO.
I would love to see some cropping too (photo or wordart or both).
6. most of all HAVE FUN!
7. upload your Lo in the challenge gallery HERE
8. post a link here in our challenge thread
9. collect your prize (first week of October)
Here’s my page:
credits: Barefoot Happiness by chunlin designs
and here’s your prize for completing this challenge:
a gorgeous mini kit – add-on to the September CAK ‘Autumn wishes’
Don’t forget to leave a link in this thread and to post in the gallery to get your prize!
Here’s a little reminder about our challenges here at NDISB:
Chantal of Chunlin Designs